Minggu, 01 Februari 2015

Today's Song : A1 - Caught In The Middle

Artist : A1
Song Title : Caught In The Middle
Album : Make It Good (3rd album) 
Year : 2002
Country : Norwegia
Chart : #2 UK Singles
Member : Mark Read, Paul Marrazi, Ben Adams, Christian Ingebrigtsen (left to right)


A1 adalah salah satu boy band favoritku saat remaja dulu hehe. Disamping Westlife, Blue, Backstreet Boys, N'Sycn dll. Bahkan gaya rambutku dulu jaman SMP pernah belah tengah karena terpengaruh sama Bryan McFadden (Westlife) dan Ben Adams (A1) haha.

Karir mereka mulai mendunia khususnya di daratan Eropa dan Asia berkat tembang "Same Old Brand New You" yang merajai UK Singles Chart tahun 2000 lewat album "The A List". Sempat juga loh tur ke Indonesia tahun 2001 dan berhasil membuat remaja gadis kita teriak histeris hehe.

"Caught In The Middle" juga booming di radio Indonesia, diambil dari album ketiganya "Make It Good". Oh iya second singlenya berjudul sama "Make It Good" juga keren, aduh aduh pokoknya lagu mereka aku suka semua haha mengingatkan jaman remaja dulu. Aku suka sekali lirik bagian : "Even though i'm with someone new, All I can think about is you" haha gak bisa move on sama orang yang kita cintai ya. Oke langsung saja yuk kita tengok video sembari nyanyi bareng (vi YouTube diblock jadi pakai vimeo)

A1 - Caught In The Midle [Lyric]

You said that love was just a state of mind
A puzzle made of pieces you can't find
And for me you never really had the time
I was blind, oh, oh

And everything that you meant to me
Is written in the pages of my history
But it's over now as far as I can see
Suddenly

[Chorus]
Things are so different, now you're gone
I thought it'd be easy, I was wrong (And now I'm caught)
And now, caught in the middle
Even though I'm with someone new
All I can think about is you (And now I'm caught)
And now, I'm caught in the middle

Moving on she brings me brighter days
Thoughts of you are in my mind always
Like a memory that I can't erase
It's here to stay, wow
[Back to Chorus]

(So different) It's so different
(So easy) Oh, so easy
(But I can't get over you) And I can't get over you (2x)
 [Back to Chorus]

A1 - Caught In The Midle [Live Video]
Official Music Video in Vimeo, click here

0 Komentar:

 
Design Downloaded from Free Website Templates Download | Free Textures | Web Design Resources